- Good governance delivers increased trust and therefore stakeholder engagement
- Commitment to achieve highest international governance standards
- A global approach to disclosure based on industry best practice
Why this matters
We want our stakeholders to trust our reporting and disclosure and therefore in turn trust in the way that our business is managed and run. In order to deliver a credible Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability programme and to be responsive, responsible and honest with our stakeholders, the accuracy, reliability and completeness of our data is critical. In order to ensure our and enhance our credibility in this arena we recognise that we need to be able to stand up to scrutiny from our stakeholders.
Governance impacts and targets
We will have our Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability information externally audited and assured to demonstrate its accuracy and completeness.
We will progressively increase the scope of our reporting to be more comprehensive, including all of our stakeholders and their growing needs and requirements in this area. We will also actively seek to be open, transparent and responsive to both positive and negative feedback from our stakeholders.
Target 2015: We will achieve a GRI A+ accreditation on our annual CR reporting by 2015.
How will we achieve this?
- Taking a leadership position in the role of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability in media and marketing, from measuring and reporting on our emissions use to proactively encouraging responsible advertising across our portfolio of clients
- Showing responsiveness by proactively engaging with our internal and external stakeholders and responding to their feedback to improve our performance and differentiate ourselves as a ‘company of choice’ to work with
- Striving for transparency through disclosing both the good and the bad news, and progressively disclosing more Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability indicators to present a fuller picture of our businesses operations and its value chain